Winona Lakes Community Amenities.
POOLS - Outdoor Pool - CLOSED FOR THE SEASON - Open in summer only.
Pool - small but serviceable.
- baseball fields and in parks next to the lakes.
- A variety of Arcade Games, home to most all Winona Lakes events, a
year-round venue for discussion, entertainment, recreation and for all
manner of community events.
CLUB - The Young and the Rest of Us was established in July of 1998.
It is a social club for Winona Lakes Senior Residents (in good standing.)
The age group starts at 50 years and older. The monthly meeting every
first Wednesday of the month at 12:30pm in the Winona Lakes Clubhouse.
The dues are $5. The social club has meetings, luncheons, social functions,
forums, trips and invite guest speakers for the benefits and enjoyment
of its members.
- large Ponds, really, but quiet and good for fishing.
- The Winona Lakes Tennis Courts can be found 1) on Clubhouse Drive
just before the s-turn 2) within Section 18
- After school or on the weekends, the Winona Lakes basketball hoops
are always in use.
- Community roads are one of the most valuable amenities of Winona Lakes.
The Winona Lakes Maintenance Department keeps the community worry-free
all year long.
PLAYGROUNDS - Winona Lakes has 3 playgrounds located throughout the community. Section 1 at Red Bird Park, Winona Lakes Clubhouse, and before the “S” turn (next to the tennis courts).
The Poconos Mountains Guide to Hotels, Real Estate, Restaurants and Events along with things to do in the Poconos is at Poconos.ws
Powered byEMF Web Form